The FAIRsFAIR Competence Centre is a nexus between the FAIRsFAIR project and research communities. We aim at creating a space where communities bring together their best practices from a range of domains, making the Competence Centre a focal point of reference concerning FAIR data.
As a shared hub of expertise, FAIRsFAIR Competence Centre role is structured around 3 key points:
- Advisory: networking space to enable stakeholder collaborations and routing people to expertise in thematic areas.
- Harmonisation: to consistently describe resources relating to FAIR data stewardship; provide leadership in harmonisation of policies, tools and resource.
- Dissemination: dissemination of training material and courses; enable sharing of best practices.
The FAIRsFAIR Competence Centre is composed by:
- FAIR Data Forum: an open space for users (individuals, institutions, organisations) to post queries, answers, comments and events notifications pertaining to making data FAIR
- Training: training activities include mapping data science programmes at universities and integrating FAIR data skills into them.